We’re thrilled that so many of you enjoy the videos we have been making. We giggle so much in the kitchen when we make them that we would love to keep going.
So, this week’s video is how to make gluten-free mushroom gravy.
This is a slightly longer video, only because the Chef has packed in a number of techniques here:
– how to make a gluten-free roux (and it looks quite different than you might think)
– how to make a cornstarch slurry
– how to make gravy with each
– how to sauté mushrooms with onions, garlic, and rosemary
– how to make a red-wine mushroom gravy
This should give you plenty to do this week!
And after shooting, editing, and watching the video, we realize that we clearly have to clean the stove.
We hope you enjoy this.